I’m cat-sitting my aunt and uncle’s cat, Georgie. He’s incredibly soft and floofy, and loves to chill in this bathroom sink:
No, that’s not a cat figurine! Chuck just has an unusual way of deciding which book to read next.
“Cats are connoisseurs of comfort.”-James Herriot, James Herriot’s Cat Stories
- 10 of the Most Depressing Places in Literature [courtesy Flavorwire]
- 20 Mind-Bending Aldous Huxley Books Covers [courtesy Flavorwire]
- Miniature Paintings Enshrined in Vintage Books [courtesy Flavorwire]
- William S. Burroughs’s Stunning Photography [courtesy Huff Post Books]
- A Literary Tour of Paris [courtesy Huff Post Books]
- Literary Tourism: Seattle [courtesy Book Riot]
- 25 Literary Pun Names For Your Cat [courtesy BuzzFeed Books]
This is what happens when you interrupt Chuck when she is napping:
Chuck loves looking down from the top of the stairs.
“Never try to outstubborn a cat.”-Robert A. Heinlein, Time Enough for Love
Her name is Koonu, but you may call her Chuck.
“In nine lifetimes, you’ll never know as much about your cat as your cat knows about you.”-Michel de Montaigne