This is my response to the Weekly Photo Challenge: Cheeky.
Tag Archives: Travel
Weekly Photo Challenge: Glow
This is my response to the Weekly Photo Challenge: Glow.
[Book Nerd Links] Where Famous Writers Lived…
The Homes of 18 Legendary Writers [ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST]
Weekly Photo Challenge: Shadow
This is my response to the Weekly Photo Challenge: Shadow.
What Are You Reading in November?
What is on your reading list, as the days become darker and shorter? Do your habits change as the weather turns cold?
I’ve been much too busy by half to read as many books as usual. At this rate, I won’t make my 2016 goal of finishing 110 books.
Since 1st November, I’ve finished:
- The Only Street in Paris: Life on the Rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Making Tootsie: A Film Study with Dustin Hoffman and Sydney Pollock by Susan Dworkin
- Caravaggio: Painter of Miracles by Francine Prose
I’m currently reading:
- Film Noir FAQ: All That’s Left to Know about Hollywood’s Golden Age of Dames, Detectives, and Danger by David J. Hogan
To be read by 30th November:
- Hooray for Captain Spaulding: Verbal & Visual Gems From “Animal Crackers” by Richard J. Anobile
Which book on your list do you most look forward to reading, and why?
Please share with me in the comments!
Daily Diversion #335: Into the Woods
Daily Diversion #303: BOOKS!
This is the outside of a terrific little second-hand book shop in McKinney, Texas, called The Book Gallery. They have thousands of old and rare books, as well as a sweet dog named Abby (not pictured).
Daily Diversion #302: The Origin
This Irving Stone novel was the third (and final) book that I bought whilst in Texas:
Weekly Photo Challenge: Harmony
Weekly Photo Challenge: State of Mind
This is my response to the Weekly Photo Challenge: State of Mind.