- 10 of the Most Depressing Places in Literature [courtesy Flavorwire]
- 20 Mind-Bending Aldous Huxley Books Covers [courtesy Flavorwire]
- Miniature Paintings Enshrined in Vintage Books [courtesy Flavorwire]
- William S. Burroughs’s Stunning Photography [courtesy Huff Post Books]
- A Literary Tour of Paris [courtesy Huff Post Books]
- Literary Tourism: Seattle [courtesy Book Riot]
- 25 Literary Pun Names For Your Cat [courtesy BuzzFeed Books]
The Huxley covers were so cool.
I think so, too. I just love looking at book covers, especially old ones.
Those miniature paintings in book covers got my attention. Thanks, maedez. You are so good.
Aren’t they the coolest? I just had to share them.