- “A little morphine in all the air. It would be wonderfully refreshing for everyone.”-Lady Chatterley’s Lover, D.H. Lawrence
- “I have found God, but he is insufficient.”-Tropic of Cancer, Henry Miller
- “Confusion hath fuck his masterpiece.”-Naked Lunch, William S. Burroughs
- “I have wanted to kill myself a hundred times, but somehow I am still in love with life. This ridiculous weakness is perhaps one of our more stupid melancholy propensities, for is there anything more stupid than to be eager to go on carrying a burden which one would gladly throw away, to loathe one’s very being and yet to hold it fast, to fondle the snake that devours us until it has eaten our hearts away?”-Candide, Voltaire
- “He look’d a little disorder’d, when he said this, but I did not apprehend anything from it at the time, believing as it us’d to be said, that they who do those things never talk of them; or that they who talk of such things never do them.”-Moll Flanders, Daniel Defoe
- “There ain’t so sin and their ain’t no virtue. There’s just stuff people do.”-The Grapes of Wrath, John Steinbeck
…all the banned books you can find. It’s the only thing that will save the world.