I went to a bachelorette party last night. Whilst sipping cold drinks on the bar’s lush and sunny patio, I caught this fellow looking over my shoulder. Whether he meant us harm or was simply offering good wishes, I’ve no idea.
And now, in the interest of public service, we present:
- Hot air balloon full of heroine ruptured in stomach
- Pioneered new sharkback riding school. Well, tried to …
- Lacking hammer, used skull instead
- Heavily armed, highly unstable mime
- Hit by body of Burl Ives going 200 mph
- Didn’t believe offspring’s insistence that monsters were under the bed, swept there anyway
- Dedicated self to opening up minds of inner-city high school youths to joys of reading via The Turner Diaries
- Psychopathic cellmate serving eight consecutive life sentences for unspeakably sadistic killing spree couldn’t take joke
- Picked at it
- “Whack it on the nose” survival tactic only pertains to bears, never to out-of-control buses
- Willie Tyler and Lester. Google them.