This gallery contains 6 photos.
- Memory and Delusion [THE NEW YORKER]
- Best of Enemies [NEW YORK MAGAZINE]
- How Sex Talk in Literature Has Changed Over 200 Years [FLAVORWIRE]
- Off Topic Post-The Life of Maria Callas: an animated journey through her life, loves and art
- Because This Photo of Edna St. Vincent Millay Will Always Be Extraordinary…
- Daily Diversion #267: Historical Marker
- Birthday Books
- Daily Diversion #268: Birthday Kettle
- Daily Diversion #269: Empty Nest
- “You and your Nero Wolfe recipes!”
- Hey, Georgie! It’s Your Birthday!
- Writers in Art: Caricature of W. Somerset Maugham
- Artistic Interpretations of The Tempest: #7-‘Miranda’ by Frederick Goodall
This is my response to the Weekly Photo Challenge: Inspiration.
The Tempest is one of my favourite William Shakespeare plays. I thought that it would be fun to share, in no particular order, some of the many artworks inspired by this classic.
From the George Grantham Bain collection (Library of Congress):
G.B. Shaw was born on 26 July 1856.
From The American Magazine, June 1949.
This is my entry in the Weekly Photo Challenge: Close Up.