I love a good bargain book. Yesterday I went into Half Price Books thinking that I’d pick up a volume or two for my upcoming road trip. You can blame their storewide 20% off sale for my, um, enthusiastic results.
- Renoir: His Life, Art, and Letters by Barbara Erlich White
- Master of Shadows: The Secret Diplomatic Career of Peter Paul Rubens by Mark Lamster
- History of Art (Second Edition) by H.W. Janson
- Vogue Australia April 2010
- Marie Claire April 2014
- Allure April 2014
- The Valley of Fear by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Keystone: The Life and Clowns of Mack Sennett by Simon Louvish
- Doctor Who: The Complete Guide by Mark Campbell
- The Times We Had: Life with William Randolph Hearst by Marion Davies
- Nero Wolfe: The Mother Hunt by Rex Stout
Tell me in the comments about your most recent book bargain!