On Friday, I bought a few “light” books. I could use a week of reading totally escapist things. How about you?
I have been too busy to do much reading this month, but, between now and Halloween, I’m going to try my best to make up for lost time.
Since 1st October, I’ve finished:
- Louisa Catherine: The Other Mrs. Adams by Margery M. Heffron
- Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf Goodman by Bergdorf Goodman and Sara James Mnookin
I’m currently reading:
- Shane by Jack Schaefer
- Prick Up Your Ears: The Biography of Joe Orton by John Lahr
To be read by 31st October:
- 100 Million Years of Food: What Our Ancestors Ate and Why it Matters Today by Stephen Le
- VJ: The Unplugged Adventures of MTV’s First Wave by Nina Blackwood, Mark Goodman, Alan Hunter, and Martha Quinn with Gavin Edwards
Which book on your list do you most look forward to reading, and why?
Please share it with me in the comments.