- Natalia Ginzburg, the Last Woman Left on Earth [THE PARIS REVIEW]
- The Postmenopausal Novel [THE PARIS REVIEW]
- Farewell to Dr. John, Wherever You Is Now [THE PARIS REVIEW]
- A Pop Culture Photographer’s Epic Journey Through ‘The Seventies’ [FLAVORWIRE]
- Judith Kerr, Author Of ‘The Tiger Who Came to Tea,’ Dead at 95 [HUFFPOST BOOKS]
- The Anti-Capitalist Power of Jean de La Ville de Mirmont’s Fiction [LITERARY HUB]
Be sure to check out of all of yesterday’s fabulous RI Blogathon entries. So much crush-worthy goodness.
Day One is in the books!
The best thing about the Reel Infatuation Blogathon, besides gushing about film characters, is exploring a love of movies. Many of the characters we love are in films we love, and it’s a pleasure to discover which characters (and movies) people are passionate about.
Today’s entries are wonderful. They explore characters and character – the noble qualities in a person. We think you’ll enjoy them immensely.
Bloggers: If we missed your post today, we’ll include you in tomorrow’s recap.
Words Seem out of Place
Thirty Years of Loving Michelle Pfeiffer as Susie Diamond
A Person in the Dark
Biff Grimes: Character Crush ‘Cause Character Counts
Fading, but not Forgotten
The One-Handed Wolf Who Digs La Boheme: Why I love Ronny Cammareri
Daisy, Daisy The Great Gatsby’s Going Crazy, All for the Love of You
The Story Enthusiast
Melanie Wilkes of Gone With the…
View original post 53 more words
The annual Reel Infatuation Blogathon starts Friday! I can’t wait.
We can’t wait to catch up with you at the Reel Infatuation Blogathon starting this Friday.
This is where we dish about our secret (or not-so-secret) film or book character crushes – past or present. Click HERE for the original announcement and list of participants.
If you, like us, are having trouble picking one fictional character, you can choose two or three!
If you haven’t yet signed up, there’s still time to join us. Just grab a banner and let us know your choice.
See you at the party!
Sometimes it’s hard to decide…