What is on your reading list this month?
Do your reading habits change with the seasons, or are you at all times equal opportunity?
After last month’s lighter vacation reading schedule, I’m back to my usual heavy rotation of books.
Since 1st March, I’ve finished:
- Victorian Women and the Theatre of Trance: Mediums, Spiritualists, and Mesmerists in Performance by Amy Lehman
- Nicholas Ray: The Glorious Failure of an American Director by Patrick McGilligan
I’m in the midst of reading:
- Shakespeare’s Restless World: A Portrait of an Era in Twenty Objects by Neil MacGregor
- Women of the Underground: Art: Cultural Innovators Speak for Themselves Edited by Zora Von Burden
- Hawthorne: A Life by Brenda Wineapple
To be finished by 31 March:
- Keepers: The Greatest Films–and Personal Favorites–of a Moviegoing Lifetime by Richard Schickel
- Paris in the Fifties by Stanley Karnow
- Fifth Avenue, 5 A.M.: Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, and the Dawn of the Modern Woman by Sam Wasson
- Women of the Underground: Music: Cultural Innovators Speak for Themselves Edited by Zora Von Burden
What is your favourite book this month?
Which book on your list are you most looking forward to reading?
Please share with me in the comments!