What is on your reading list this month?
How are you approaching the new reading year? Eagerly? Obsessively? Or slowly but surely?
This is a really light reading month for me, as I am spending a third of the month on vacation.
Since 1st February, I’ve finished:
- How to be Lovely: The Audrey Hepburn Way of Life by Melissa Hellstern
- Famous and Infamous Londoners by Peter de Loriol
- Killer Tomatoes: Fifteen Tough Film Dames by Ray Hagen and Laura Wagner
- Women in the Arts in the Belle Epoque: Essays on Influential Artists, Writers and Performers
- Billy Bragg: Still Suitable for Miners by Andrew Collins
I’m in the midst of reading:
- The Lost Tudor Princess: The Life of Lady Margaret Douglas by Alison Weir (this is my sole road-trip read)
To be finished by 29th February:
- Clara Bow: Runnin’ Wild by David Stenn (I first read this book when I was in high school)
What is your favourite book this month?
Which book on your list are you most looking forward to reading?
Please share with me in the comments!