- CHARLES DICKENS=CARYS DORNIELS
- VIRGINIA WOOLF=VICTOR WHAYTE
- JANE AUSTEN=JOE ALLORN
- LEO TOLSTOY=LUKE TAYZLOR
- KATHERINE MANSFIELD=KRISTOPHER MCEEZALD
- JACK KEROUAC=JIA KEENEEDIA
- F. SCOTT FITZGERALD=F. STUART FERZGUSON
- ZELDA FITZGERALD=ZARA FERZGUSON
- GEORGE ELIOT=GRACE EDJANS
- ERNEST HEMINGWAY=ELLIOT HARGISION
- ANNE BRONTË=AVA BORFES
- CHARLOTTE BRONTË=COLE BORFES
- EMILY BRONTË=ELIJAH BORFES
What does this alternate world look like?
Thanks to Vickie Lester for letting me know about the Travoltify Your Name generator!
LOVE! JIA KEENEEDIA 😉
Ha, I know! These are hilarious. I had to stop myself from doing more. 🙂
Funny idea. I love that new word, “Travoltify.” It’s crazy how quickly these things spread these days.
Yeah, it doesn’t take long for things to spread in the Internet age. It was fun using it on dead writers, though.
Funfact: These are called “neologisms.”
Travoltify is, indeed, a neologism (albeit one I don’t see hanging around for too long).
I almost spewed my tea all over my laptop! I LOVE that the Brontes are Borfes! Brilliant!
That cracked me up, too. The Borfes Sisters just sounds hilarious.