- Sorry! The English and Their Manners by Henry Hitchings. $17.95.
- Death and the Dolce Vita: The Dark Side of Rome in the 1950s by Stephen Gundle. $5.98.
- The Giant of the French Revolution: Danton, A Life by David Lawday. $4.98.
- Margaret Sanger: A Life of Passion by Jean H. Baker. $5.98.
- O Pioneers! by Willa Cather. $5.98.
- Nell Gwynn: Mistress to a King by Charles Beauclerk. $6.98.
- A Brief History of Robin Hood: The True History Behind the Legend by Nigel Cawthorne. $4.98.
- A Simple Murder: A Mystery by Eleanor Kuhns. $3.98.
- In a World of Gods and Goddesses: The Mystic Art of Indra Sharma by James H. Bae. $19.98.
- A Brief History of the Crusades: Islam and Christianity in the Struggle for World Supremacy by Geoffrey Hindley. $5.98.
- Elsie & Mairi Go to War: Two Extraordinary Women on the Western Front by Diane Atkinson. $4.98.
- Rembrandt’s Nose: Of Flesh and Spirit in the Master’s Portraits by Michael Taylor. $4.98.
- A Jury of Her Peers: American Women Writers from Anne Bradstreet to Annie Proulx by Elaine Showalter. $4.98.
- Poets Ranked by Beard Weight: The Commemorative Edition by Upton Uxbridge Underwood. Gilbert Alter-Gilbert, text. Mahendra Singh, illustrations. $3.98.
- Shakespeare and His Contemporaries by Charles Nicholl. $5.98.
- The Temptress: The Scandalous Life of Alice de Janze and the Mysterious Death of Lord Erroll by Paul Spicer. $4.98.
- Da Vinci’s Ghost: Genius, Obsession, and How Leonardo Created the World in His Own Image by Toby Lester. $4.98.
- The Twilight Years: The Paradox of Britain Between the Wars by Richard Overy. $7.98.
- The Courtiers: Splendor and Intrigue in the Georgian Court at Kensington Palace by Lucy Worsley. $5.98.
- The Last Englishman: The Double Life of Arthur Ransome by Roland Chambers. $5.98.
These prices are AMAZING!
Thank you for the introduction to this marvelous website.
Aren’t they? I bought my Christmas cards from there, for only $5 or $6! I love their hard copy catalogue, too. That’s where I found all of the books for this post.