I am on something of a reading tear this month, and being on vacation this week means that I’m able to tie up some bookish odds and ends.
Since 1st September, I’ve finished:
- The Pre-Raphaelites by Robert de la Sizeranne
- A Place in the Country by W.G. Sebald
- City of Style: Exploring Los Angeles Fashion from Bohemian to Rock by Melissa Magsaysay
- Super Black: American Pop Culture and Black Superheroes by Adilifu Nama
I’m currently reading:
- The Fellowship: The Literary Lives of the Inklings: J.R.R. Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Owen Barfield, Charles Williams by Philip Zaleski and Carol Zaleski
To be read by 30th September:
- Heretics and Heroes: How Renaissance Artists and Reformation Priests Created Our World by Thomas Cahill
- Kahlo by Gerry Souter
- Your Movie Sucks by Roger Ebert
- The Big Book of Bill Murray: A Critical Appreciation of the World’s Finest Actor by Robert Schnakenberg
- My Paris Dream by Kate Betts
- Nom de Plume: A (Secret) History of Pseudonyms by Carmela Ciuraru
Which book on your list do you most look forward to finishing?
Please share with me in the comments.