I’ve been busy this month, but not too busy to get my reading year off to a fairly fine start. This is typical of my reading habits, though. January is always one of my best bookish months.
This is what I’ve been up to in January, reading-wise.
BOOKS I’VE FINISHED:
- OUTSIDE THE LINES: LOST PHOTOGRAPHS OF PUNK AND NEW WAVE’S MOST ICONIC ALBUMS BY MATTEO TORCINOVICH
- JOAN CRAWFORD: THE ENDURING STAR BY PETER COWIE
- LIFE IN A MEDIEVAL CITY BY JOSEPH GIES & FRANCES GIES
- THE MYSTERY OF EVERETT RUESS BY W.L. RUSHO
- LIFE IN A MEDIEVAL CASTLE BY JOSEPH GIES & FRANCES GIES
- THE MGM STORY: THE COMPLETE HISTORY OF FIFTY ROARING YEARS BY JOHN DOUGLAS EAMES
BOOKS I’M CURRENTLY READING:
- JUBILEE HITCHHIKER: THE LIFE AND TIMES OF RICHARD BRAUTIGAN BY WILLIAM HJORTSBERG
- THE MAN WHO NEVER DIED: THE LIFE, TIMES, AND LEGACY OF JOE HILL, AMERICAN LABOR ICON BY WILLIAM M. ADLER
What are you reading this month? Please share in the comments!