Since I didn’t write a What Are You Reading? entry last month, this post will cover April and May. Let’s get started!
Since 1st April, I’ve read:
- Unsolved London Murders: The 1920s and 1930s by Jonathan Oates
- Where Are They Buried? How Did They Die? by Tod Benoit
- Outlaw Marriages: The Hidden Histories of Fifteen Extraordinary Same-Sex Couples by Rodger Streitmatter
- Meanwhile in San Francisco: The City in its Own Words by Wendy McNaughton
I’m currently reading:
- The A to Z of African American Cinema by S. Torriano Berry and Venise T. Berry
- Paris Without End: The True Story of Hemingway’s First Wife by Gioia Diliberto
- Memoirs of Montparnasse by John Glassco
- Parallel Lives: Five Victorian Marriages by Phyllis Rose
What is your favorite book this month?
Which book on your list do you most look forward to reading?
Please share in the comments!