If I’m not reading, I’m adding books to my to-be-read list. That list is monstrously long–maybe not a mile, but getting there!
Here are some of my newest additions, courtesy of Bas Bleu, Daedalus, and Hamilton Book.
- The Summer Before the War by Helen Simonson. (#UL6792) $28.00.
- Girl Waits With Gun by Amy Stewart. (#UL6072) $14.95. (Great title!)
- Lady Cop Makes Trouble by Amy Stewart. (#UL6202) $26.00. (Even greater title!)
- Cassandra at the Wedding by Dorothy Baker. (#UK5112) $7.48.
- The Queen of the Night by Alexander Chee. (#UL3972) $28.00.
- Hitchcock and Philosophy: Dial M for Metaphysics Edited by David Baggett & William A. Drumin. (#63314) $4.98.
- About O’Casey: The Playwright & the Work by Victoria Stewart. (#53936) $2.98.
- The Biographical Dictionary of Literary Failure Edited by C.D. Rose. (#59082) $4.95.
- My Crazy Century: A Memoir by Ivan Klima. Translated by Craig Cravens. (#54391) $3.98.
- The Tastemaker: Carl van Vechten and the Birth of Modern America by Edward White. (#54557) $5.98.
- Kicking & Dreaming: A Story of Heart, Soul, and Rock & Roll by Ann & Nancy Wilson, with Charles R. Cross. (#7559542) $4.95.
- BEHIND THE BURLY Q: The Story of Burlesque in America by Leslie Zemeckis. (#187201X) $5.95.
- Mr. Hockey: My Story by Gordie Howe. (#4607775) $4.95.
- LEE MARVIN: Point Blank by Dwayne Epstein. (#6542468) $12.95.
- The Greatest Empire: A Life of Seneca by Emily Wilson (#4576748) $5.95.