Do you believe in the concept of beach reads? I don’t. Not for me, anyway! My habits are fairly solid year-round.
Things are finally back on-track for me; I had a couple of really light reading months. It feels good to return to normal.
Since 1st July, I’ve finished:
- Women in the Middle Ages: The lives of real women in a vibrant age of transition by Frances and Joseph Gies
I’m almost done with:
- Intellectuals: From Marx and Tolstoy to Sartre and Chomsky by Paul Johnson
- Own It!: Be the Boss of Your Life–at Home and in the Workplace by Tabatha Coffey
- The Who, the What, and the When: 65 Artists Illustrate the Secret Sidekicks of History by Jenny Volvovski, Julia Rothman, and Matt Lamothe
To Be Read by 31st July:
- Buzz: The Life and Art of Busby Berkeley by Jeffrey Spivak
- Grace: A Memoir by Grace Coddington
- The Ultimate Illustrated beats Chronology by Robert Niemi
- HAVOC in its third year by Ronan Bennett
- Movie Icons: Welles by TASCHEN
Which book on your list do you most look forward to reading?
Please share with me in the comments.