What is on your reading list this month?
Do your reading habits change with the seasons, or are you always equal opportunity?
I’ve kind of been all over the place this month, reading wise, which is pretty typical of me.
Since 1st May, I’ve finished:
- M Train by Patti Smith
- Designs on Film: A Century of Hollywood Art Direction by Cathy Whitlock
- The Ice Cream Blonde: The Whirlwind Life and Mysterious Death of Screwball Comedienne Thelma Todd by Michelle Morgan
- Mona Lisa: A Life Discovered by Dianne Hales
I’m in the midst of reading:
- Spencer Tracy: A Biography by James Curtis
- Fear and Clothing: Unbuckling American Style by Cintra Wilson
To be finished by 31st May:
- Art on the Block: Tracking the New York Art World from SoHo to the Bowery, Bushwick and Beyond by Ann Fensterstock
- I’ll Drink to That: A Life in Style, with a Twist by Betty Halbreich with Rebecca Paley
- Jack Kerouac and Allen Ginsberg: The Letters Edited by Bill Morgan and David Stanford
What is your favourite book this month?
Which book on your list do you most look forward to reading?
Please share with me in the comments.