- The Startling Poetry of a Nearly Forgotten Japanese Modernist [THE NEW YORKER]
- Smoking with Lucia Berlin [THE PARIS REVIEW]
- Vengeance, Death, Blood, and Revenge [THE PARIS REVIEW]
- I Think I Would Rather Be a Painter [THE PARIS REVIEW]
- Bikini Kill to Reissue Debut Record With Three Previously Unreleased Tracks [FLAVORWIRE]
- 6 Quick Ways to Jump-Start Your Creativity [FLAVORWIRE]
The only link I looked at was Sagawa Chika, and now I’m lost in her poetry. Sparse and beautiful. Thank you.
That piece was my intro to her, believe it or not. How have I gone my whole life without her poetry in it?
LikeLiked by 1 person