The Lone She Wolf nominated us for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, which looks like this:
The rules of the award are the same as the last time we were nominated. If you’ve forgotten, they are as follows:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
Dear readers, I am seriously running out of things to tell you. I’d like to think I have a fun and interesting life, but it is not that amazing. Here are 7 things I don’t think I’ve told you before.
- My first crush was on Kenny Rogers, and I’ve no idea why. I was 3 years old.
- My least favourite actors are Tom Hanks and Alfred Molina. The Da Vinci Code was a nightmare to sit through.
- I want to be Angela Lansbury and/or Betty White when I grow up.
- My husband and I have a survival plan for when the Zombie Apocalypse occurs.
- I hate milk.
- Alan Rickman and Christoph Waltz are my two favourite living actors.
- I do not like pet birds.
I nominate the following bloggers, because they are straight-up awesome.