When I opened my inbox the other day, this lovely award was sitting there. Just waiting to be opened. Ourmulticolouredlife nominated me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award. I’ve never heard of this one, so it is extra special! I also get to answer questions about sweets, which doubles the fun.
Here’s Where I Spell Out The Rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
- Nominate other blogs for this award and let them know.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Answer the 5 questions.
The 5 Questions:
- Cookies or cake? Both, depending on my mood and who does the baking.
- Chocolate or vanilla? I like dark chocolate and high quality vanilla.
- Favourite sweet treat? Pie.
- When do you crave sweet things the most? The mood for sweets strikes when the mood for sweets strikes!
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? I have been called D-alicia-ous (delicious), which is a play on my name. Many have tried to get somewhere with that line. They’ve all failed.
The Flamboyante, because she has the sweetest blog I’ve seen.
Mmmm… nothing better than dark chocolate, in my opinion.
Oh! And congrats! 🙂
Thank you! 🙂
I love dark chocolate: high quality, especially when it has a touch of real fruit or chili in it. So good!
Pingback: More questions and answers on my blog | Dear Kitty. Some blog
Pingback: Thanks for “The Sweetest Award”… « MKG- Memories-Keepsakes-Gifts