Heading into this holiday season, we have so much to be thankful for: health, love, happiness, good friends, and our wonderful blog readers. Books at Middlemay Farm nominated us for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, and we couldn’t be more honored.
The rules of this award are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
I’m answering the seven things this time, so here you are:
- My second wedding anniversary is on Tuesday, and I am so excited.
- I have Obsessive-compulsive disorder, which makes my life extra interesting.
- Since May 2007, The Chef and I have lived in 3 apartments (all on the first floor) in the same renovated loft building. We love change, but are also really lazy.
- I have no sense of direction.
- I’ve had 8 or 9 hairstyles and 5 different colours in the last 16 months.
- I have my first 5 tattoos mapped out.
- I watch Miracle on 34th Street (1947) at least 10 times between Thanksgiving Day and New Year’s Day. Every single year. I repeat, every single year.
My nominees are:
ALL of you lovelies. During this peaceful holiday season, I cannot and will not choose favourites. I love every blog I read and follow. You know who you are, so congrats on being so awesome! I will leave you with this anticipatory ditty: