Oh My Muse! just gave A Small Press Life the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. We can think of few better ways to start a fresh week than to know that someone, somewhere finds us inspiring! We’re all about translating our passion for words, writing, stories (and their creators, shapers and keepers) into experiences that are both intimate and universal. We’re constantly moved by the creativity and genuine sense of community present on WordPress, meaning that we are only too happy to pass the award on to just a few of the many deserving blogs that we love to read!
In order to accept the award, I must give you seven facts about myself. I promise not to be too long-winded or boring. Then, it’s my turn to pass along the award to other fabulous blogs!
- I’ve had four extremely different hairstyles and three different colours in the last 9 months. The right side of my head is currently shaved-probably not what you would expect from someone who spends her days writing about obscure dead writers and silent movies!
- I’m a natural redhead (and so is my husband).
- I’m a newlywed.
- During my wedding ceremony, I walked “in the direction of” (there was no aisle) my husband to the song Clash City Rockers by, you guessed it, The Clash.
- I wear a size 5 to 5 1/2 shoe.
- I am only five feet tall.
- Broccoli is my favourite food (no, really).
Now, on to the fun part! I am passing on this lovely award to the even lovelier:
- The Burlesque Baker-Inspired baking.
- Beausic-Inspired beauty.
- Fun & Fabulousness-Inspired blogging.
- Creative Ideas for Starving Artists-Inspired creativity.
- Quirk’n It-Inspired photography.
Thanks again to Oh My Muse! for the shout-out!