I achieved a major milestone a couple of days ago! What is it? Thanks for asking. I finished cataloging the contents of J’s main scrapbook. Hallelujah! I’ve already added the relevant information to her Master Timeline. This means that I can move on to the next phase of research. Not sure what that is going to be, just yet. There are many, many options.
RESEARCH NOTES: WEEKS 23-24
- VICTORY: Finally finishing the scrapbook project, obviously.
- HAPPY DISCOVERY: I came across a marriage announcement (of sorts) for J and her husband R. Baby steps.
- FRUSTRATION: I’m being spread very thin these days. Not enough time. The usual, right?
- CURRENTLY READING: Lots of century-old newspaper clippings.
- HOURS SPENT ON RESEARCH: Approximately 12, across two weeks.
Until next time!