Hi there! It’s been a hot second since the previous entry in this series. My silence wasn’t from lack of research; far from it, actually. It’s because, six weeks later, I am still cataloging J’s main scrapbook. The reason it is taking so long? Early in the process, I also decided to start working on her main timeline. It simply makes sense to do one alongside the other. Current me is quite pleased with past me. Great choice, me. However, I didn’t want to bore you with the same spiel week in, week out for months. Thus, the lack of [R]evolving Research content as of late. Going forward, I will do posts when I have enough new content. Let’s see how that goes.
RESEARCH NOTES: WEEKS 16-21
- VICTORY: Sticking with this project (and looking forward to working on it) even when I am super busy with life. Knowing that I hold a huge responsibility in my hands is very grounding.
- HAPPY DISCOVERY: Every new entry on J’s Master Timeline gets me a teensy bit closer to seeing her life in a more cohesive way.
- FRUSTRATION: Just the usual: not enough time or energy to do all of the things at once.
- CURRENTLY READING: The contents of J’s main scrapbook.
- HOURS SPENT ON RESEARCH: Haha, I’ve truly no idea.
You may have noticed that there’s a Ko-fi button hanging out on the sidebar. If you have questions: Here’s an article explaining what that is all about. It’s truly a no-pressure situation. I will not mention it going forward, except on posts about my biography research.
Until next time!