Happy New Year! 2021 will be the first full year of my research. (I only started this project about three months ago.) I’m excited to find out where things take me. I’ve already learned a significant amount of information about J, yet I know it’s a drop in the ocean of what I’ll need in order to write this biography.
RESEARCH NOTES: WEEK 13
- VICTORY: Cleaning and organizing my studio. It’s much easier to get absorbed in work when my surroundings are neat.
- HAPPY DISCOVERY: I wasn’t as behind on my organization of research sources as I thought.
- FRUSTRATION: I’m working more hours at my day job(s). It’s great being able to pay bills, but I am constantly busy…and tired.
- CURRENTLY READING: A Brief History of Memphis by G. Wayne Dowdy
- HOURS SPENT ON RESEARCH: 11