‘A Small Press Life’ has been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Elisa of ‘Fun and Fabulousness’. We are pleased (and humbled) to know that you appreciate what we do on our bit of WordPress.com turf. Thanks to all of the readers who keep returning to see what we are up to. You are the best!
Here are the rules that go along with the Versatile Blogger Award:
Make a post with a list of 15 nominated blogs
Inform the nominees that they are nominated
Share seven items about yourself that readers don’t already know
Thank the blogger who gave you this award
Seven things you probably don’t care to know about me (so I’ll try to be brief):
- I performed in NYC (Off-Broadway) as a teenager.
- I learned to read at 3.
- I am terrified of butterflies. Terrified.
- My husband is a whopping 13 inches taller than me.
- I’m an excellent from-scratch baker.
- I’m a punk rock fanatic.
- My “baby” brother is 16 years younger than me.
My nominees are:
- 12 Novels in 12 Months
- Ginger & Jam
- Three Blind Wives
- Books & Bowel Movements
- Acid Free Pulp
Thanks again, Elisa. If you haven’t seen her lovely blog yet, you should head over there now!