This week brought our first real snow of the season, more reading (lots of it), and a new tidbit about J’s husband that should open the floodgates to a considerable amount of fresh information. All in all, it’s been a relaxing and productive period.
RESEARCH NOTES WEEK 8:
- VICTORY: Reading at a pace that actually satisfies me.
- HAPPY DISCOVERY: I discovered not one, but two “new” musical groups that J’s husband, R, produced. Both pretty prominent in their day.
- FRUSTRATION: Directly contradicting point one: not being able to read 24/7.
- CURRENTLY READING: Babbits & Bohemians: The American 1920s by Elizabeth Stevenson (see here).
- HOURS SPENT ON RESEARCH: 10
Until next time!