What is on your reading list, as the days become darker and shorter? Do your habits change as the weather turns cold?
I’ve been much too busy by half to read as many books as usual. At this rate, I won’t make my 2016 goal of finishing 110 books.
Since 1st November, I’ve finished:
- The Only Street in Paris: Life on the Rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Making Tootsie: A Film Study with Dustin Hoffman and Sydney Pollock by Susan Dworkin
- Caravaggio: Painter of Miracles by Francine Prose
I’m currently reading:
- Film Noir FAQ: All That’s Left to Know about Hollywood’s Golden Age of Dames, Detectives, and Danger by David J. Hogan
To be read by 30th November:
- Hooray for Captain Spaulding: Verbal & Visual Gems From “Animal Crackers” by Richard J. Anobile
Which book on your list do you most look forward to reading, and why?
Please share with me in the comments!