Do you believe in the concept of beach reads? I don’t. Not for me, anyway! My habits are fairly solid year-round.
I’ve been burning through books the last few weeks, which, coming on the heels of a few slow-ish reading months, is such a nice (and familiar) feeling.
Since 1st August, I’ve finished:
- Andy Warhol: A Biography by Wayne Koestenbaum
- Elsa Schiaparelli: A Biography by Meryle Secrest
I’m currently reading:
- The Andy Griffith Show by Richard Kelly
- The Witch of Lime Street: Seance, Seduction, and Houdini in the Spirit World by David Jaher
- Romantic Outlaws: The Extraordinary Lives of Mary Wollstonecraft and Her Daughter Mary Shelley by Charlotte Gordon
To be read by 31st August:
- The Human Age: The World Shaped by Us by Diane Ackerman
- Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration by Ed Catmull
- And a few more books still to be determined
Which book on your list do you most look forward to finishing?
Please share with me in the comments.