Lottie at Book Adoration nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Here I go, off on another blushing fit. Her blog is truly inspiring, and quite lovely. It is one of my favourite new WordPress reads. You should go check it out.
1. Display the award logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State seven things about yourself
4. Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirement
Seven things about me:
- Mae is actually my middle name.
- Christmas Eve is my favourite day of the year, mostly because of warm memories of my childhood.
- I hate tomatoes, coffee, and olives.
- I am not good at wrapping gifts.
- I cannot keep plants alive.
- I have an incredible memory, especially when it comes to dates.
- I hate snow and cold weather.
Thanks again, Lottie!
Jennifer at Quirk’n It has nominated us for the Blog of the Year Award. It is our second star, which feels like an embarrassment of riches showering down upon our heads. Her photography blog is Amazing-with-a-capital-A, which is why it is one of my favourites. She is also the only other blogger I have ever met in real life, and she is as great in person as she comes across on the computer screen.
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5 You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
My nominee is Kevin of Super at Sixty, which I have been reading for quite some time. I love his perspective. Right now, he is doing a wonderful series of Christmas stories. Please stop by his blog to see what I mean.