- The Art of Painting Animals on Rocks by Linn Wellford- I’m pretty sure my Aunt Lauree owned this book. She definitely painted animals on rocks. It was a strange time.
- How You Can Bowl Better Using Self-Hypnosis-File this under: things I will never do, two.
- Whose Bottom is This? A Lift-the-Flap Book-Very educational, no doubt.
- A Lust for Window Sills by Harry Mount-Wasn’t this featured on an episode of Taboo?
- All About Scabs by Genichiro Yagyu-Everything you ever wanted to know, in one handy volume.
- A Cow is Too Much Trouble in Los Angeles by Joseph Foster-Sometimes you just have to learn things the hard way.
Plus, two I wish I had:
- Boy George Fashion and Make-up Book by Wayne Winder-Why the hell not? This is still relevant, right?
- Liberace: Your Personal Fashion Consultant by Michael and Karan Feder-If you really want to shine. I would die happy if this book was on my resume.