And now, in the interest of public service, we present:
- Thought “Cape does not enable wearer to fly” warning only applicable to those who didn’t BELIEVE!
- Accidentally kept parents from meeting
- Thought cost-prohibitive Sealy Posturpedic mattress could be easily substituted by considerably less expensive pile of burning debris
- Completely misinterpreted dog’s orders on who to shoot
- Beheaded by peasants
- Forgot which order deathtraps in pyramid were placed
- Too much fun
- Told Bond entire plan
- Showed Buddha flaws in his philosophy; subsequently beaten to death by livid Buddha
- Tried to prove lions were ticklish
- Superstitious cops used silver bullets
This. This is the reason for my fewer than normal posts. Once I have sorted through the mess, and am properly organized, things will not only be back to normal around here…they will be better. Guaranteed. Once the clutter has been vanquished, my mental processes will be freed up to focus on what I like (and do) best: write. No need to worry: until then, you can expect at least a post a day. I promise to miss you more than you miss me.
Seriously, this is so out of control (at least by my standards) that all of my writing projects are threatening to come to a full-on, nasty stop. Since I do this for a living, that is a pretty scary concept.